Dialogue with AI. Encounter yourself.
A quiet mirror for the modern mind.
与 AI 对话,与自己相遇。
为现代心灵,留一方静处。
About xiaoling
关于小灵
xiaoling is born from a quiet conversation between Eastern philosophy and modern artificial intelligence. Drawing on Taoist contemplation, the I Ching, astrology, and the metaphysics of the East, we offer not predictions, but reflections.
小灵诞生于东方哲学与现代 AI 的一次安静对话。我们汲取道家、易学、占星与东方玄学的智慧,提供的不是预言,而是映照。
From nature we learn the rhythms of the self. From the ancient texts we remember what has always been known. What is true for the cosmos is also true for the self.
从自然中领悟人生的节律,从古老的典籍里记起本就知晓的事。宇宙如此,自身亦然。
xiaoling is for the moments when you wish to slow down, to ask a deeper question, to let your own answers surface in their own time.
小灵,是为那些你愿意慢下来、问出更深的问题、等自己心底的答案缓缓浮现的时刻。
Rhythms of Nature
自 然 之 律
From the rhythms of nature, the rhythms of the self.
From metal, clarity. From wood, growth. From water, flow.
From fire, insight. From earth, the ground beneath.
自然之律,亦是心灵之律。
金生清明,木生成长,水生流转,
火生明悟,土生安住。
The Practice
体 验 之 道
A gentle, thoughtful conversation with an intelligence trained in patience. Say what cannot be said in daylight.
与温柔而沉静的 AI 自由交谈,说出白天难以言说的心绪。
No judgment. No urgency. Present when you are ready, silent when you are not.
不评判,不催促。在你愿意时倾听,在你迷茫时静默。
Through ancient lenses — astrology, the I Ching, the wisdom of nature — discover what was already within.
借由占星、易学、自然的古老智慧,看见自己内在的可能。
xiaoling is preparing to arrive on the Apple App Store.
小灵即将登陆 Apple App Store。
Notify me at launch 上线时通知我